- Resident: could you get me some milk?
- Me: Sure, two percent or skim?
- Resident: Oh, you know, the gooood stuff...
We're kids and we work at a retirement home where old people say the craziest things.
My brother died when he was 92. I’m the baby of the family. I’m only 91.
- server: Can I get you some dessert?
- resident: I'll have a slice of you!
- Manager: Follow me, Gordon.
- Gordon: Oh, I'll follow you anywhere.
I don’t want any dressing on my salad, little one. I like them in the nude!
Page 1 of 1